Ascend  - Amanda Hocking This was super-freaking-fantastic! I see some reviewers a.k,a readers dislike it . . .first of all Wendy was all merely a “old” teenager then practically turns into a adult in the following day. So all I’m going to say is that Wendy’s mind was going through so many emotions and physically changes not to mention mental. She thought she love Finn, but Finn couldn’t love her back the way she wanted to be loved. Tove was gay . . . so what, he just not into females and he never wanted to marry Wendy but did it for the stakes of the kingdom. Loki was an added twist from Torn, to be working for someone that is cruel and cold-hearted Oren. Loki must have felt like something switch inside him that made him want to do the good and not the bad. Wendy turns 18, get married to Tove, prepare for war, prepare to become the next queen, and trying to figure out what to do with Loki who asks for amnesty. Elora finally shares some stories about why there are things that she had to give up when she was queen. Wendy and Loki have some moments here and there but in the end Wendy couldn’t resist her heart. Death and losses follows. Wendy and Oren face off (awesome battle scene even when Loki was in part of it) Then the bonus story and the ending of Ascend was by far my favorite moment beside everything else. So this is a positive review . . .