Into the Fire (A Hot Nights Series Book) (Entangled Indulgence) - Amanda Usen ReviewLila Grant been waiting forever to finally shine through her culinary graduates but she faces her competetion Jack Calabrese the man who has it all and has the family name that does him justice. It true what they say, Chefs never share their secret recipes. Just before the big cook off, Lila and Jack dive into their indulgence and desires but once the cook off started, it was anyone's kitchen. Months later after Lila took off to do her own thing after being upstaged by Jack Calabrese, she hoped she never see that Jack again until now . . . The growing love and hate romance get hotter and it might be too hot for both chefs to handle. A determine Jack wants to rekindle with Lila whenther she denies it or not but Jack also asked of her help with his new resturant opening and believes his menus aren't good enough. Can these two work together or will it be Chopped?I give this a 5 Cat's Tails, I love the mixture of food and romance, heck even the whole back and forth arguing about anything and everything that deals with them and food. Be sure to stop at my blog on June 17th for my guest post with Amanda USen as she talked about her top favorite scenes/passages.