Shatter Me

Shatter Me - For awhile, I pushed off this book when it was first release because I had other books that I really wanted to read. So now that I got this book for Christmas I decided one night to read and guess what? I couldn't put the book down! So let's start with the review . . .Juliette is fatal to anyone that touches her, well just about anyone. After so many days being along, she obtain a cellmate named Adam. Although he seems like a jerk he is actually very kind until Juliette is taken out of the cell and into the compound. That is where she met Warner, he has big plans for her. Putting Juliette through courses of what Warner expects of her, her guard/watcher Adam (Yes Adam again)they both learn that Adam can touch her without being fatally hurt. Now the boys: Adam and WarnerI fell in love with Adam from the very beginning, even though I was unsure of his purpose but now I know . . . He's Juliette's Savior. The bird that Juliette dream that would come and set her free. Warner, he is beyond the most horrible human I have ever met. His desires are greed and power. He wanted to use Juliette for his own benefits and then among the mist of Juliette escaping he realizes that he can also touch her without any effects. This drove him to a love obsession with her and kiss her when he divided her and Adam. But thanksfully Juliette was smart and use his gun to shot him and took off to find Adam. Adam shares his devotion and his mission in protecting the ones that are important to him. When you are unsure if someone if a friend or a foe . . . but that one person save your lives by taking you to a top secret location where Juliette will learn more about who she is. What will be next for Juliette, Adam and Warner?