Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem, #1)

Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem, #1) - Stacey Kennedy Stacey Kennedy delivers a twist of magic and magical beings all in one. ReviewNexi Jones got the horrify moment of her life and if watching fully grown man turn into a werewolves wasn't scary enough. Now guardians of the Otherworld must step in to save her and protect her, but they couldn't save her family. Nexi is one of a kind person, being both part guardian and part witch the council are intrigue to see if she can truly be one of them for her purposes and theirs. Training with the super hot elite guardian Kyden, Nexi wonders if there was more beneath that caveman and guardian qualities. Kyden is that silent type when it comes to his personal life but he sense an overwhelming connection with Nexi, he wonders if she is his mate? Together these two are a spit ball of fire but also has great respect for another, and the idea of romance quickly grew. Nexi learns the skills of how to be a guardian, understand the world of Otherworld and deal with supernatural problems, but one question remains . . . would she ever be able to get in touch with her witches power? And will she find the person that destroyed her family. This deserves a 5 cat's Tails up! It was so unique and it set apart from other books I've read with similar of magical beings and magic.Check out for more on my ramble on my blog http://sassycatsbooksreview.blogspot.com/