The Blood Code (A Super Agent Novel) (Entangled Edge)

The Blood Code (Super Agent, #4) - Misty Evans This book was given to me as an advanced review copy, from Jaime Arnold (Senior Publicist of Entangled Publishing, LCC) This is my first suspense book with military influence, so bare with me on reviewing this book it also was influence with history of the Grand Duchess Anastasia. Review Having to filled in for his boss due to sickness was not what Ryan Smith had intended on doing, but when his computer tech guy say that someone was heading to their secure location . . . it was time to brace for intruders. Waiting for the intruder traveling by car, it's turns out to be a woman who carries a very important ICBM key and information about the President of Russia. Anya Radzoya, a geneticist with a painful past, a royal bloodline connection, has to risk everything to find her grandmother after she'd disappeared and Anya knows who did it. However making deals with the president of Russia was out of the question, his quest for super Russians, power, and control of the most powerful weapons of Russian, with Anya by his side. Anya has to play princess/spy while she search for her grandmother's location but she also has to deal with Ryan Smith the spy that she must learn to trust. Ryan and Anya must work together to find the evidence although Anya already seen some of President Ivanov's plans up close, she need more . . . they need more to call for actions. The Key to unlocking Russia's greatest weapons lies within Anya but just how far will Ryan and Anya's grandmother go to protect Anya? When it is her DNA that is the key element to unlocking the Missiles and the enemy already has the code? I give this 3 Cat's Tails Up, I like the visualization of Russia that was explained and some of the science/medical aspect but having the Grand Duchess concept made the story a little bleh and confusing to me.