The Forgotten Ones

The Forgotten Ones - Laura   Howard Review Allison O'Malley life was as normal as it could be but everyone know of Ali's mom condition dealing with schizophrenic, and Allison feels somewhat responsible for her mom's condition. Now at age 22, Allison has figure out her life that included taking care of her mom and Grandparent like they did for her, but all of her friends and relatives say she need to have a little fun. But how can Allison have fun when her father Liam shows up 22 years later? Now Allison must figure out how to keep her "father" away from her mother since he made no contact for many years, but it turns out there's a reason why Liam hasn't been around and how determine he is to make sure that Allison and her mother is safe. Now its the matter of Allison's mom safety as well herself are in danger, can Allison face the person that took 22 years of her mother's life and almost destroy her life as well? Can Allison save her mother or will she find something more lurking and dangerous?I give this a solid 4 Cat's Tails review, I think I would have rated it higher but I felt that it took a long time to get to the majority of the story. The rest of my review is posted on my blog http://sassycatsbooksreview.blogspot.com/