Onyx (Lux Novel)

Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout This review is so long overdue, and I apologizes sometimes the review for a book doesn't come to me as quickly or smoothly as I wished. But I'm determine that this review will be worth the wait, so enjoy and I'll be reading Opal (in time) and purchasing Origin (Lux #4) when it's released. The sequel to Obsidian brings new challenges, edge-driven danger, and RevelationsReviewAfter Katy been healed by Daemon, the danger lessen but Daemon isn't going to stop looking out for his sister and the other Luxs in small town of West Virgina. But when the Department Of Defense made it apparent to visit this small town, everyone is on high alert. Both Katy and Daemon are still at it with each other, Katy really does wonder if Daemon's feelings are genuine or is it the alien connection when Daemon had healed her. Katy begins to experience Alien traits but what can she do? What can Daemon do? Somehow the new kid Blake from California knows the answers but just how far will he push it? Can Katy and Daemon figure out what the DOD has plans and what are Blake's real intentions but is there someone who even more dangerous because they are right under your nose? Plus can Daemon prove to Katy that he does have true feeling for her?I give this a 4.5 Cat's Tails Up, there was a lot of things happening in this book (maybe a little too much?) but anyways. Bringing in new people and reuniting with old people created the chaos for Katy, Daemon and the rest of the Lux crew.